Our main products large cnc machines，major parts of cnc machines,etc.
1. Processing sequence of parts:
(1) Drill first and then flat end (to prevent shrinkage during drilling).
(2) Rough turning first, then fine turning (to ensure the accuracy of parts).
(3) Machining with large tolerances and then with small tolerances (to ensure that the surface of small tolerance sizes is not scratched and to prevent parts from deforming).
2. Choose a reasonable speed, feed rate and cutting depth according to the hardness of the material:
(1) The carbon steel material chooses high speed, high feed rate and large cutting depth.
(2) Low speed, low feed rate and small depth of cut are selected for cemented carbide.
(3) For titanium alloy, choose low speed, high feed rate and small depth of cut.